The most famous floating market in Bangkok is called Damnoen Saduak. However you need to know in advance that the price of any floating market is 2-3 times higher than in ordinary shops and shops of Bangkok.
The main value of such trips is an unusual range of experiences that will bring you much joy, but it in no way can be considered a profitable shopping. At Damnoen Saduak you can find mainly souvenirs for tourists and many fruits such as lychee, pineapple, papaya, pomelo, durian, mangosteen, and more traditional for us, melons, tangerines, oranges, bananas. Exotic Thai dishes cooked right before your eyes what can be better!
||PICK UP FROM THE VARIOUS HOTEL
||DEPART BANGKOK FOR RACHABURI PROVINCE
||ARRIVE THE BOAT PIER, THEN ENJOY THE SCENERY OF RURAL LIFE BY THE LONG TAIL
||SPEED BOAT. TO THE FLOATING MARKET.
||ARRIVE THE FLOATING MARKET, ALMOST UNTOUCHED BY THE MODERN WORLD, YOU
||WILL ENJOY WATCHING THE FARMERS SELLING FOOD, FRUITS, FLOWERS AND MAND
||KIND OF LOCAL PRODUCTS IN THEIR BOATS.
||OPTIONAL TOUR TO VISIT THE SNAKE FARM OR THE ELEPHANT RIDING OR THE
||PADDLE BOAT GETTING AROUND THE FARMER VILLAGE. OR FREE AT LEISURE AT MARKET AREA
||VISIT THE HANDICRAFT HOME INDUSTRY
||DEPART FOR BANGKOK
||RETURN TO THE HOTEL
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- Paddle boat, Snake Farm, Elephant Riding are the optional tour with extra charge
Child Policy :
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
No show Policy :
- If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show 300 bht / pax will be charged.
- To attend the private tour, we requested minimum 2 paxs.