· Chance to discover Bangkok by walking, tuk-tuk & riverboat
· Sights including Bangkok's oldest Chinese temple—Wat Tien Fa
· Wandering around the enormous Chinatown's Sampeng Market
· Vibrant & fragrant scents at flower market, Pak Klong Talat
· Small group & scenic cruise on the mighty Chao Phraya River
With a small group of 10 people, spend a day exploring Chinatown, stop at the massive Sampeng Market, and take a boat along the Chayo Praya River. As you ride in a tuk-tuk, pass Little India and see Wat Tien Fa, one of the oldest Chinese temples in Bangkok.
After pick-up from your hotel, arrive at Hua Lamphong Railway Station and listen to a brief history from your guide. Board a tuk-tuk driven by a professional driver for a ride to Wat Tien Fa, one of the oldest and most famous Chinese temples in Bangkok.
Enter Chinatown on foot, seeing gold shops and food stores as they open for the day, and walk into Sampeng Market, Chinatown’s enormous market. Your guide purchases some Thai desserts for you to sample. Walk along thin lanes in the market and remember your favourite stalls to visit after the tour.
Next, get back on the tuk-tuk to drive past Little India and around the King Rama I Monument before stopping at Pak Klong Talat, Bangkok’s biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market. Walk on side of the road, marvelling at many different flowers variety of vegetables sold.
Back on the tuk-tuk, travel along the roads around the Grand Palace walls. Say goodbye to your tuk-tuk driver at Ta Chang Pier. Then board a boat for a ride on the busy Chao Phraya River, which many locals travel on every day, and glide downriver to River City Pier before you board the van for a ride back to your hotel.
Guided tour of Bangkok
· Admission fees
· Riverboat ride and tuk-tuk ride
· Bottled water, cold towel and sample of Thai snack
· Roundtrip transport to and from your Bangkok hotel
· Live tour commentary provided in English
Meals not listed as Inclusions
· Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
· Children aged 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
· At least two people are required for this activity to take place.
· Maximum group size is 10 people.
· This activity and venue are not wheelchair accessible.
· If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
· Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
· Check-in is 30-60 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.