· Guided tour of renowned temple & art gallery in Bangkok
· Serene river cruise with view of houses & shops on shoreline
· Interesting art gallery at the century-old Baan Silapin
· Cultural puppet show by renowned Joe Louis School puppeteers
· Porcelain-encrusted architecture of Temple of Dawn
Take a serene cruise on the Klong Bang Luang and admire the mastery of puppetry at an authentic performance by the Joe Louis School puppeteers at the 100-year-old Baan Silapin. Visit the ancient Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, to complete your excursion.
Meet your guide at your hotel and relax on a convenient ride from your hotel to the harbour. After you board a private long-tailed boat for a peaceful cruise down the Klong Bang Luang, take in the atmosphere of native shops, houses and temples perched on the waterway's shores.
At Baan Silapin, an art gallery in a remodelled century-old house, browse the many art exhibitions and find the voice of the local artistic community. Here, watch a cultural puppet show performed by the trained puppeteers of the Joe Louis School of Puppetry.
Before your journey ends, visit Wat Arun, which is also called the Temple of Dawn. At this Buddhist temple, where the sun reflects off the pagoda's surface, marvel at the colourful porcelain on the main tower.
· Guided tour of Baan Silapin and Temple of Dawn
· Cruise on Klong Bang Luang
· Admission to Baan Silapin and puppet show
· Bottled water
· Cold towel
· Live tour commentary provided in English and French
· Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary.
· At least two people are required for this activity to take place.
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.