· Invigorating bicycle ride from Bangkok to Ayatthaya
· Replenishing local lunch at a riverside restaurant
· Khmer architecture of the 17th-century Wat Chaiwatthanaram
· Ancient beauty of Ayatthaya Historical Park—a UNESCO Site
· Passing local villages & expansive paddy fields on the way
Cycle from the present to the former capital of Thailand in 1 day. Leave Bangkok and pass small village communities, vast paddy fields and tranquil canals on your way to Ayutthaya Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a delicious riverside lunch after your invigorating ride.
Start with convenient hotel pick-up and head to the outskirts of Bangkok. From there, begin your 47-mile (75 km) adventure to Ayutthaya. Ride north along the peaceful canals, waving to locals going about their daily work and passing endless paddy fields on the way.
As your ride continues, reach the stunning Wat Chaiwatthanaram. This UNESCO World Heritage Site was built in 1630 in the popular Khmer architectural style of the time. Its central tower-like spire is surrounded by 4 smaller ones, creating a breathtaking scene.
Then take a break from your exhilarating ride for some lunch at a riverside restaurant. Afterwards, relax in your air-conditioned transfer back to your Bangkok hotel.
· Guided bike tour from Bangkok to Ayutthaya
· Mountain bike and helmet
· Roundtrip transport to and from your Bangkok hotel
· Live tour commentary provided in English
· Children aged 4 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
· Children aged 11 and younger are not allowed on shared tours, unless they are physically fit and able to keep up on the trail.
· If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
· At least two people are required for this activity to take place.
· You must be able to ride a bicycle on your own.
· This bike tour covers 47 miles (75 km) on mostly paved roads and easy trails.
You can cancel free of charge until 6 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.