· Experiencing Bang Kra Jao's nature & community by bicycle
· Serene ferry cruise across Chao Phraya River
· Behind the scenes at an incense-making workshop
· Remarkable architecture of an ancient Ayutthaya temple
· Unique views of wilderness & native culture on your ride
Enjoy an afternoon bicycle ride in Bang Kra Jao, an undeveloped wilderness area in Bangkok. Take in the scenery along paths and walkways, cycle along canals and through the jungle and pass quaint local villages.
After a short stretch riding in the city, take a serene ferry ride across the Chao Phraya River. Once you reach the other side, find yourself in the Bangkok of old – undeveloped wilderness, waterways and jungle. Here you continue your guided 15.5-mile (25 km) cycling experience. Pedal along paths, minor roads and walkways, taking in the verdant surroundings as you go.
As you continue on, passing through local villages and schools, you'll come to a beautiful temple from the Ayutthaya period. Built more than 250 years ago, its sweeping teak roof and painted window shutters offer a glimpse into the area's rich history.
To complete your invigorating experience, stop by a workshop where incense is made and learn the stories behind this interesting art. If your tour falls on the weekend, visit a quaint floating market instead.
· Guided bike tour of Bang Kra Jao
· Bicycle rental and helmet
· Ferry cruise
· Live tour commentary provided in English
· Children aged 4 and younger are complimentary.
· If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
· If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
· You must be able to ride a bicycle on your own.
You can cancel free of charge until 5 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
Bang Kra Jao, Bangkok, Thailand