We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information, which we will only use when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
In this section we will explain how we protect the privacy of your information under the National Privacy Principles stipulated in the Privacy Act, 1988.
We are bound by the Privacy Act of 1988, which regulates how we may collect, use, disclose and store your personal information. These laws also specify how individuals may access and correct personal information held about them.
‘Personal Information’ refers to information or an opinion about an individual including name, contact details, age etc.
In this policy ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Buono Tour’ refers to Buono Tour Co., Ltd. (14/10894). Located at 302 Petchburi Road, Ratchathewi Bangkok Thailand 10400
By visiting our website and/or providing your personal information to us, you consent to the Terms and Conditions in this Policy, unless you expressly say otherwise when contacting our offices.
The Information We Collect
The information we collect is only that which is necessary in securing and booking your tour. We only manage and collect the information given to us directly by you, and not that which is provided to a third party. Please be aware that we have no control over the use and protection of information you provide to a third party that you have accessed via our website. We are therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites, which are not governed by this Policy.
The types of personal information we may collect include (but is not limited to) your:
• date of birth
• marital status and family details
• residential address
• email address
• contact telephone numbers
• dietary/ medical requirements
• identification details (including passport scans)
• insurance coverage details
• loyalty program details (e.g. frequent flyer numbers)
• testimonials or reviews
• photos of you or your family
• financial information including credit card details
• written or verbal contact with Buono Tour, including voice recordings of telephone conversations you have had with our employees and
• activities, including but not limited to family, lifestyle and other interests.
In some circumstances it may be required that we collect sensitive information from you. In these instances we will only collect this information with your consent and where reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of our tours or activities. Where you provide sensitive information to us, you consent to us using that sensitive information for the purpose for which it was collected. For example, if you provide health information to us in connection with a travel insurance application, you consent to us using and disclosing that health information in connection with arranging that travel insurance on your behalf.
Circumstances for Providing Your Information
We are required to collect personal information from and about you (and sometimes family members) when you:
• make an inquiry via our website
• request a quote
• making a booking or reservation
• subscribe to our newsletter or to receive other marketing
• provide your personal details at a travel show
• enter a competition
• complete surveys or provide other feedback or
• contact us by telephone, via mail, e-mail or online
We only collects information for purposes that are directly related to the services we provide, and only when it is necessary or directly related to such services. Occasionally it is necessary to acquire information about you from a third party such as from a family member or when making a group booking. In the event of this, we will assume that you have provided consent for your personal information to be collected by us, and we will handle this information as stipulated by this Policy.
The same will be assumed when you provide information on behalf of someone else. You should contact us immediately if you become aware that your information is being shared without your consent.
Using Your Information
There are numerous reasons for which we may use your personal information and can include;
• providing services and products
• answering inquiries and delivering customer service
• informing you of products or services that we think may be of interest to you
• to meet our legal obligations
• managing and resolving any legal or commercial complaints and issues
• carrying out internal functions including training and
• conducting marketing research and analysis
By choosing not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide our services or products to you.
Disclosing Your Information
After collecting your information it will be necessary for us to disclose some of this information in order to secure the product or service in which you have requested. We will only do so for the purposes in which you have provided it to us, or for purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities (e.g. for making travel and related arrangements).
We do not disclose your information to anyone else unless the following applies:
• you have consented to the disclosure
• you would reasonably expect, or have been told, that your information is passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies or
• it is otherwise required or authorised by law
We will only disclose your personal information to the following:
• suppliers of products or services which you have selected (such as tour operators, car hire operators, hotels and insurance providers)
• third party travel service providers who assist in fulfilling the booking you have made
• to comply with our legal obligations and any applicable customs/immigration requirements relating to your travel
• professional advisers (such as lawyers or auditors)
• payment systems operators and financial institutions
• upon lawful request from law enforcement agencies or government authorities (such as to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in the event of an emergency) and
• any persons acting on your behalf including those persons nominated by you, executors, trustees and legal representatives
If the disclosure of your personal information is necessary, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure your privacy is protected by these third parties.
We are dedicated to ensuring your personal information is secure and is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised use, modification and disclosure. The personal information collected by us is stored on our database and is managed by employees of Buono Tour Co., Ltd. (14/10894).
We keep your personal information only so long as it is required for us to provide our services. If you believe your information is not accurate, incomplete, and not up to date or if you would like your personal information removed from our database, please contact our office directly.
We endeavours to ensure the accuracy of our website pricing and content. In the case of a technical based pricing or content error, we reserve the right to cancel or refund the mistaken purchase price to you.
Accessing Your Information
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you at any time, and we will provide you with that information unless we are prevented by law from giving it to you.You will not be charged for accessing your information, although we might have to charge the reasonable cost of processing your request, including photocopying, administration and postage. We will advise you of any fee payable before we process your request.